Our focus is to help players develop a stronger sense for goal while building their level of comfort for the ball in their hands. Through the guidance of our staff your child will be a more capable and confident contributor in the goalkeeper position.
Personal Skills: Responsibility | Co-operation | Competition | Self-confidence | Team Work | Training Habits
Technical Skills: Catching | Throwing | Kicking | Diving | Reacting | Moving | Physical Literacy
Tactical Skills: Positioning | Distribution | Challenging | Communicating
Learning to Train Stage (U9 to U10)
Our focus at this stage is to develop keen athletes into capable and confident goalkeepers with a true love for the position. Through our carefully designed activities players will improve their technical and tactical execution during play while developing greater intelligence and anticipation within the game.
Soccer for Life Stage (U13 to U18)
Goalkeepers in this stage will see continued improvement from basic to advanced technical and tactical execution. Participants will develop a greater awareness for the goalkeeper role and become better leaders from that position on the field.
Winter Programs 2016/17 Underway
12 weeks starting Mon Oct 17 and ending Thu Jan 26 excluding Dec 14 to Jan 3
- Mondays – 5:30pm-8pm, 12 Sessions – Oct 17 to Jan 23 excluding Dec 19, 26 & Jan 2, Striker School/Goalkeeper ***EXTRA SESSION ADDED TUESDAY, JAN 3rd 5:30pm-8pm
- Wednesdays – 5:30pm-8pm, 12 Sessions – Oct 19 to Jan 25 excluding Dec 14, 21 & 28, Super Skillz
- Thursdays – 5:30pm-8pm, 12 Sessions – Oct 20 to Jan 26 excluding Dec 15, 22 & 29, Super Skillz
*********** Spring 2017 Program ***************
A program for the beginner to intermediate GK. This fun and supportive environment will empower each GK to further their love for this unique position and gain greater confidence in their abilities.
Details for the 2017 (Apr to Jun) program:
- U9 to U13 – 5:00pm to 6:15pm
- 8 Sessions – April 21 to June 16 excluding May 19
Cost = $120 Register by March 1, 2017 and received a $20 discount.