The KYSA FALL House League is a recreational league for players of all skill levels. The season runs in September and October for the U4 to U14 age groups.
Where does your child fit in the age groupings?
To provide an enjoyable, competitive and fair experience/environment for every participant by ensuring that safety, organization, structure and fun/enjoyment exists for both players and coaches. The environment created will provide an opportunity for players to develop technically, tactically, physically and mentally.
- Professional staff support
- Professional coach led and volunteer coach assisted training sessions
- Volunteer coach led and professional coach assisted games.
- Six (6) week program (Sept 10 to Oct 27) with a break for Thanksgiving.
- One practice per week on McArthur Island (your choice of Mon/Tue/Wed/Thu to be coordinated by the office in Aug/Sep)
- One game per week at Dallas Park (Saturdays – kick-off may vary between morning and afternoon)
- Training groups and teams formed in Aug/Sep.
- U4/5 = Training only
- U6/7 = Training & 3v3 games
- U8 to U14 = Training & 5v5 games
- For those registered in the KYSA Spring League = $60
- For those not registered in the KYSA Spring League = $80
U7 to U14 – CLICK HERE to register for both Spring & Fall
***Note to U4/5/6 participants – Due to limitations with our registration software you are required to register for each season separately.
- Admin fee of $25
- Refunds will be pro-rated once the fall season has started.