The KYSA Centre of Excellence provides a fun, structured and professional environment where players can rekindle their love for the “beautiful game”. Our Technical Director along with Senior Staff Coach Mark Bell and their trained and qualified coaching staff have a strong background in childhood education, motivation, and player development. Our player centred environment and variety of programs will support the development of the beginning, intermediate and advanced player.
Check out the following links for more information:
- Small Group Training (Tuesdays) – For the focused keener wanting detailed attention and improvement in several technical areas.
- Striker School (Mondays) – For the more committed and capable player wanting to score goals and improve their competitive play.
- Super Skillz Game Night (Wednesdays or Thursdays) – Weekly skill sessions combined with competitive play, open to all abilities.
- Goalkeeper Development (Mondays) – Weekly skill development combined with competitive play.
- Spring & Summer Camps – Half and full day camps during Spring Break and in the Summer.